View all frequently asked questions
Covid-19 requirements Gili Islands and Lombok from Bali valid per 20 July 2022
Age 17+ Years: Booster (3 vaccinations)
Rapid antigen (valid 1 x 24 hours) will be needed if the above requirements do not meet.
A non-vaccinated traveler must show Doctor's recommendation letter with PCR Test (valid 3 x 24 hours)
Joined Transfer. The company will send a shared car for customers who need transfer service. In this case, the pick up can be expected not sharp in time depends also on other customer but rest assured they will never neglect the customer. If you find an inconvenient situation, you can contact us and we will do our utmost best to help.
Fast Boat Departure Points for Gili islands/Lombok:
Padangbai Port: Padangbai Port (Pelabuhan Padangbai)
Your Fastboat Ticket will be issued by the fast boat company on the date of service, once the payment is completed.
Reservation modification is allowed by advance notification at a minimum of 1 x 24 hours before the departure date. Unless any urgent circumstances you are welcome to contact us. Contact details are provided on your reservation confirmation.
Try to check your junk/spam mail otherwise, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Reservation confirmation is received within a few minutes after the online booking is completed. It will be sent to the email address registered on the booking request.
You will receive official confirmation from us after the booking is completed. And we will reconfirm your arrangement (departure time, pick up service, etc) one (1) day before the date of service to your hotel / valid contact number.
How does our service works?
1. Ticket Booking is made Online/Offline via WhatsApp/message/e-mail or phone
2. Customer will receive Booking Confirmation
3. Agent will reconfirm transfer arrangement via WhatsApp/message/e-mail or phone
4. If pick up is required, our driver will take customers from their accommodation and bring them to the Harbor
5. Payment has to be done on departure (before boarding) at our Harbor office by Cash/Credit Card unless tickets are being paid in advance
6. Customers will receive tickets before boarding after the payment process
7. On departure date to Bali, customers who booked return tickets need to be at Harbor (Gili Trawangan/Meno/Air/ Lombok) 1 hour before departure to check-in at our office
8. Customers need to register their drop-off point and claim for the transfer once arrived back in Bali. Our onboard staff will show the guests transportation to their appointed location. (additional charge is applied for places outside of the free zone.
Island Hopper Ticket: IDR 1.000.000nett/person
Advance Payment via Paypal/Bank Transfer
Payment collected by the Boat Company on the date of service. This method of payment is to give you relief also avoid a hassle in a refund in case of any cancellation is needed for any urgent circumstances.
All transactions will be in Indonesian Rupiah (IDR) and the price in other currencies will be converted to IDR based on the valid exchange of the respected company.
Cash, Credit Card, Paypal, Wise, and bank payments are accepted.
3,5% fee is chargeable for payment by Credit Card or Paypal.
Yes, prices are net. Taxes are included.
Reservation cancellation is possible by advance notification via e-mail/phone at minimum of 24 hours before departure time.
Yes, re-booking seats are possible however it will be based on the availability upon booking is requested. There could be limited seats for last-minute request
You can contact us by finding their details on the reservation confirmation. Tell them your reason for canceling your trip and if you need an alternative schedule.
The fast boat transfer is about 2 hours.
Pregnant women, senior travelers with an unsupported health condition.
We are a booking agent that provides service to book their fast boat ticket thus not any insurance covered by our end. Insurance is provided by fast boat operators however it is best to have your own travel insurance.